1. Talking to Canadians: A Memoir, by Rick Mercer.
2. Dragon Masters: Howl of the Wind Dragon, by Tracey West, Graham Howells.
3. Immune: A Journey into the Mysterious System That Keeps You Alive, by Philipp Dettmer.
4. Ottolenghi Test Kitchen: Shelf Love, by Yatam Ottolenghi, Noor Murad.
5. Aaron Slater, Illustrator, by Andrea Beaty, David Roberts.
6. Sapiens: The Pillars of Civilization (A Graphic History, Volume 2), by Yuval Noah Harari, David Vandermeulan.
7. The Smart Cookie, by Jory John, Pete Oswald.
8. The Last Firehawk: The Secret Maze, by Katrina Charman, Judit Tondora.
9. Construction Site: Merry and Bright (A Christmas Lift-the-Flap Book), by Sherri Duskey Rinker, AG Ford.
10. The Searcher: A Novel, by Tana French .
1. The Apollo Murders: A Novel, by Chris Hadfield.
2. The Lincoln Highway: A Novel, by Amor Towles.
3. Fight Night, by Miriam Toews.
4. Silverview: A Novel, by John Le Carre.
5. Cloud Cuckoo Land: A Novel, by Anthony Doerr.
6. Beautiful World, Where are You, by Sally Rooney.
7. The Strangers: A Novel, by Katherena Vermette.
8. The Madness of Crowds: A Novel, by Louise Penny.
9. Crossroads: A Novel, Jonathan Franzen.
10. Bewilderment, by Richard Powers.
1. Finding the Mother Tree: Discovering the Wisdom of the Forest, by Suzanne Simard.
2. Indian In the Cabinet: Speaking Truth to Power, by Jody Wilson-Raybould.
3. Talking to Canadians: A Memoir, by Rick Mercer.
4. The Dawn of Everything: A New History of Humanity, by David Graeber, David Wengrow.
5. The Boy, The Mole, The Fox and the Horse, by Charlie Mackesy.
6. Taste: My Life Through Food, by Stanley Tucci.
7. Immune: A Journey into the Mysterious System That Keeps You Alive, by Philipp Dettmer.
8. The Storyteller: Tales of Life and Music, by Dave Grohl.
9. Unreconciled: Family, Truth and Indigenous Resistance, by Jesse Wente.
10. Off the Record, by Peter Mansbridge.
— Compiled by Bookmanager using weekly sales statistics from over 250 Canadian independent book stores.