1. The Cellist, by Daniel Silva.
2. The Adventure Zone: The Crystal Kingdom, by Clint McElroy, Carey Pietsch.
3. Landslide: The Final Days of the Trump Presidency, by Michael Wolff.
4. Such a Quiet Place: A Novel, by Megan Miranda.
5. The Final Girl Support Group: A Novel, by Grady Hendrix.
6. A Psalm for the Wild-Built: A Monk and Robot Book, by Becky Chambers.
7. The Okay Witch and the Hungry Shadow, by Emma Steinkellner.
8. The Empire of Gold: A Novel, by S.A. Chakraborty.
9. The Lantern Men, by Elly Griffiths.
10. Ghost Forest: A Novel, by Pik-Shuen Fung.
1. Klara and the Sun, by Kazuo Ishiguro.
2. The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue, by V.E. Schwab.
3. Indians on Vacation: A Novel, by Thomas King.
4. The Vanishing Half: A Novel, by Brit Bennett.
5. Project Hail Mary, by Andy Weir.
6. Sufferance, by Thomas King.
7. The Four Winds: A Novel, by Kristin Hannah.
8. Return of the Trickster, by Eden Robinson.
9. A Town Called Solace, by Mary Lawson.
10. Everyone Knows Your Mother is a Witch: A Novel, by Rivka Galchen.
1. Finding the Mother Tree: Discovering the Wisdom of the Forest, by Suzanne Simard.
2. This is Your Mind on Plants, by Michael Pollan.
3. World Travel: An Irreverent Guide, by Anthony Bourdain and Laurie Woolever.
4. The Heartbeat of Trees: Embracing Our Ancient Bond with Forests and Nature, by Peter Wohlleben.
5. The Bomber Mafia, by Malcolm Gladwell.
6. Crying in H Mart: A Memoir, by Michelle Zauner.
7. The Comfort Book, by Matt Haig.
8. Yearbook, by Seth Rogen.
9. Call Me Indian, by Fred Sasakamoose.
10. The Anthropocene Reviewed, by John Green.
— Bestseller lists are compiled by Bookmanager using weekly sales statistics from over 250 Canadian independent book stores.