The Tillsonburg District Chamber of Commerce is receiving nominations for the annual Tillsonburg Citizen of the Year Award.
This 'Celebration of Excellence' award is presented to an individual who makes an outstanding contribution to our community, with no expectation of personal gain. Volunteering of personal time and talent towards the betterment of our community are hallmarks of this award. Nominees can be recommended either for outstanding contributions to the community in the past year, or over a number of years.
All nominations received within the previous year will be re-considered for this year’s award.
The deadline for nomination is Friday, April 7, 2017. The Tillsonburg District Chamber of Commerce office is located at 20 Oxford Street, Tillsonburg.
If you have any questions, contact Suzanne at email@example.com or call (519) 688-3737.
Chamber Executive Committee
The Tillsonburg District Chamber of Commerce recently announced its Board of Directors for 2017.
The officers and members of the executive committee are:
* Stephanie Nevins, President (Talentcor).
* Lindsay Tribble, Vice-President (On Our Way Massage Therapy).
* Jesse Goossens, Treasurer (Millards Chartered Professional Accountants).
* Andrew Burns, Past-President (McFarlan Rowlands Insurance Brokers Ltd.).
* Suzanne Renken, CEO & Secretary - Tillsonburg District Chamber of Commerce.
* Chris Appleton, Director (Good Redden Klosler, LLP).
* John Bamford, Director (Bamford Property Management Inc./ Bamford Homes Inc.).
* Michael Bossy, Director (Bossy Nagy Group Chartered Professional Accountants).
* Matthew Esseltine, Director (AgroSpray Limited).
* Jenny Good, Director (Jenkins-Gilvesy Law Firm).
* John Kirkland, BIA Representative (Verne's Carpet Floor & Home).
* Lance MacKenzie, Director (Century 21 Heritage House Brokerage Ltd. & Sammy Krenshaw's).
* Lance Scott, Director (TD Wealth/TD Canada Trust.
On the completion of his term as Past-President, the Tillsonburg District Chamber of Commerce thanked Marcel Rosehart (Chrissy's Catering) for his commitment and dedication to the TDCC.
Tillsonburg District Chamber of Commerce's annual Mayor's Breakfast is Thursday, March 2, at the Carriage Hall, 25 Brock Street West.
Registration is at 7:15 a.m., followed by breakfast at 7:30 a.m.
Tillsonburg Mayor Stephen Molnar will give his formal address at 7:50 a.m., followed by a brief Q&A and discussion.
Cost is $20 per person - RVSP to firstname.lastname@example.org.